Friday, December 4, 2009

Some of My Favorite Things


French Ticking Stocking from Marley and Lockyer's Etsy Shop. These stockings make me want to purchase permanent fixtures for a future home. (This would be opposed to our somewhat transient, current life).  

 

These products are quite perfect for the skin during the harsh, winter months. The Conditioning Milk is so moisturizing during the cold and the Toner doesn't dry out. Plus, the Conditioning Milk reminds me of Bobbi Brown's. Perfect for this time of year and a great price!


I'm obsessed with this book! It has pictures and fascinating information on every country in the world. Every time I pick this book up, I dream and dream and dream. I want to visit so many places in the world, and this book serves to transport me to many other destinations until I physically arrive. And - it even makes suggestions as to books and films that will prepare you for each country's culture. Very fun!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.