Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Move to Abolish the Crazies

It took about four hours, but I finally completed casing Green Hills mall for appropriate powder for my fair complexion. Why it is so difficult, I'm unsure. While not finding makeup, I did find a fabulous pair of boots to accompany me back to Edinburgh this coming week. Surely fantastic shoes makes up for wearing zilch makeup!

On to other news: I'm pleased to announce that in addition to teaching, I'll soon be practicing constitutional law. A superb organization has given me the opportunity to work from Scotland, and I'm delighted to do something I'm presently passionate about. Watch out crazies who want to invite the government to infringe upon our civil liberties: this newby is out for you!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats on the new opportunity, and the fabulous boots! Which organization will you be working with?

Cbell said...

Fabulous boots beat makeup anytime! I fear for those who think to "take you on"! Wear the boots to court...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.