Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Pictures

















Here are a few random spring pictures. Pictures of Jalvis, Megan, and Matt are actual proof that Meg and Jalvis truly came for a visit. The last two pictures are from the Museum of Modern Art, which is not that great of a museum but the exterior of the building is quite nice ... especially the geese. And the final picture is of my new talking alarm clock.
Yes- I am the owner of a talking alarm clark. I love the scene in the Holiday where Kate Winslet awakes to some stellar jams coming from the alarm clock in her short-term holiday let in L.A. Nothing in the world is comparable to being wakened by something that makes you smile. I think I've discovered my source of morning smiles with this new alarm clock. Not only is it hot pink (a color altogether different from any other boring digital clock I've had), and not only does it talk to me ... but it cockerdoodledoos at me in the morning. It's too funny and makes me smile. However, the night before last, we weren't exactly sure how to set it ... and it talked to us all night ... but by the time it started talking (as in 1 am), we were too out of it to care. So "elevator lady" kept telling us the hour on the hour all night long. Nevertheless, we figured out how to set it properly and slept soundly till the cockerdoodledoo. Special thanks to my fabulous Aunt Lisa (one of the best gift givers) who gave us a gift certificate to Habitat upon our arrival in the UK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the clock worked out! She could have gotten very annoying.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.