Monday, December 29, 2008

Favs

Things I'm enjoying today:

1. Harry & David's Cranberry Relish over Fat Free Cream Cheese and Wheat Thins. What a treat!

2. Hiking Socks. (Okay -- maybe that's everday of my life now. I do wear hiking socks with boots almost every single day of the year now -- but I can still really love it today. Maybe it's because I'm donning a new pair .... )

3. Paris Breakfasts. Check this out if you need a visual vacation. And you probably do need a visual vacation since it's your first day back to work after a long holiday.

Cheers!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.