Wednesday, May 13, 2009

If I had a day to myself -- without any responsibility and no work and maybe a money tree -- I would .....

Catch up my reading on Europe a la Carte.

Have high tea at the Balmoral (preferably with my mom - but this is a "day to myself").

Read in the gardens.

Dine at Martin Wishart.

Oh. Oh .....

And maybe have a massage or spa treatment, too.

And -- perfect weather. Mid-sixties and sunshine all day.

Yes. Then, that would be the perfect, unrealistic, but very fun day.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.