Sunday, April 6, 2008

Confused?!?!

First of all, Matt and I were walking home last night after dinner at a friend's home. Honestly, we were speed walking, as we were trying to catch the night bus home. And we walked past a pub, and I heard a familiar tune. I thought to myself, "could I really be hearing the swoons of Sweet Home Alabama?!!?!?" It's confirmed. Scottish pub karaoke life, right in the middle of Queensferry Street Scotland, enjoys some Sweet Home Alabama.

Second of all, if you want to place a piece of heaven into your mouth, try these. My delightful and spunky friend Elspeth blessed us with "irresistably smooth" milk chocolate truffles. Amen!

P.S. - Just found out these chocolates cost $12.99 in the U.S. but only 99p (equivalent to a bit over $2 USD). Most of the time, I'm feeling quite sorry for myself over here in terms of the cost of things. Like a Quarter Pounder Meal at McDonalds over here would cost over $8. But, you better believe I'll be stocking up on the Lindt Lindor Swiss Chocolates before heading West!!!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.