Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Plans for Today

Matt just called and informed me that the weather outside is amazingly pleasant. Soon I will be headed out the door to galavant around the entire city, enjoying the weather, and trying to soak up the sun before it sets around 3 pm. My "to do" list today includes a little Christmas shopping at the Ethical Fayre (Edinburghers love calling things 'ethical'), the German Market, and charity shops in Stockbridge. Strangely, I did not buy one unedible item in Paris. I was too busy looking around at all the sites and trying to catch the spirit of France! I guess making a purchase in Chloe or Louis Vuitton would count as catching the spirit of France, but since that was not plausible, soaking in the sites of Notre Dame, the Louvre, and the Basilica of the Sacre Couer did the trick!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.