Sunday, March 2, 2008

Calling All Tips Please

The only time I've moved off my couch today was to sit in the bathroom while the shower was on and breathe in the steam. Having a cold can be such a bummer. I'm already working on my second box of Kleenex. And yes, I made sure we purchased the real 'Kleenex.' I wasn't going to risk off-brand sandpaper on this nose. As if having a cold wasn't bad enough ... I don't need raw skin surrounding the infected area!

Does anyone have any tips on the fastest way of getting rid of a cold?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ash -

This is from my grandmother, but it works. Boil salt water and then sniff up the steam. xoxo and hope you're feeling better soon!

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.