Friday, July 25, 2008

Why the Grossness Continues ....

Frankie is now in a bucket. The bucket is sealed and is wrapped in two plastic bags. The wrapped bucket has also been placed in a garbage can. And the garbage can is in the far corner of the backyard.

However ....

This morning it was raining. And raining. And raining some more. Observing the rain, mom had a lightbulb moment. "Oh no. We're making Frankie soup!"

The dead cat is now drowning in our backyard. More lovely thoughts.

What do you do when cat soup is being made in your backyard??? Honestly. The Frankie saga continues ........

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ashli -

I read the first post about dear Frankie (R.I.P.) as I was eating ... not the best choice, but then again ... I had no idea what was coming!! I was laughing so hard (in Matt's words, "does that look like an upside down cat?" HA!) The cat soup was almost too much, mostly because I can see your face throughout this entire "cat"ostrophic experience ;) Love you all!!!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh. What will happen next?

t marie said...

For the love! You and your mom are killing me. I am digustedly tickled beyond recovery.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.