Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mackie's: A Bowl Full of Goodness

Best ice cream ever. Hands down. No competition. Not even Cake Batter at Coldstone Creamery compares. I could even be obsessed with Mackie's vanilla, and I have never been a plain jane vanilla girl -- I always wanted chocolate with all kinds of extras. Not anymore.

Matt and I bought a tub of Mackie's Honeycomb ice cream yesterday in honor of Mom's birthday. Mom suggested we have cupcakes but the bakeries were no longer open by the time that suggestion was seriously considered. However, I think Mackie's is exceptionally appropriate for a celebration day. Or an average day. Or a bad day. Or a sunny day, rainy day .... you get the point: this stuff is good!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's what I need. Not such a good day for me.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.