Thursday, October 28, 2010

Edinburgh in the Morning

This morning on my run, I clumsily fiddled with my phone trying to capture the beauty of the sun hitting the sky line over Edinburgh. Here's just a bit of the beauty I was soaking in:
The beauty of the city and all the dogs are great distractions. You can see the peak of Arthur's Seat back there.

Have I told you my theory about dogs in Britain?
Dogs here are extremely well behaved. 

(That should be all of that theory that I share on the public blogosphere)

Do you see the castle off in the distance?

I get to see a castle every single day of my life here! Somebody pinch me! Three years on, I still can't get over it!

1 comment:

Heather Mayberry said...

you are one lucky girl. i feel about like you do daily, every time i look outside. blue ridge country is amazing and it is a constant reminder of God's goodness and awesomeness.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.