Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Love Day

Happy Valentines Day to You!

After a full day of work, Matt and I came home to cook dinner and enjoy an evening in. As I'm placing a pot of water on the stove, my dear husband says "I've got a surprise for you." He pulls out his laptop, places it on the dinner table, and starts to put on some music. (You the reader are now concerned that I'm going to share a sappy love story about how we danced to 'It's a Wonderful World' and 'Unforgegttable') ... the next thing I know... my very unhip-hop loving hubby is playing Outkast's 'Happy Valentines Day.' Classic.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to love that Matty!

Anonymous said...

And that pic!

Hilary said...

so cute!! that picture should be your profile pic on facebook.

t marie said...

Lovely picture. Your smile is amazing.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.