Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best dad! I love you and miss you and wish I could spend the day with you! Thank you for all the years you played softball with me in the backyard, coached my basketball team, came to my cheerleading competitions, proofread my papers, and all-around encouraged me. No one in this world is more patient or has more loving-kindness than you. I love that you're my dad, and that I got to grow up with you being my father. I am one lucky girl! You are simply the best!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.