Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stirling Highland Games


This week has been filled with normal work plus grading papers and a variety of other tasks pulling me in many different directions. Yet, I could delay no longer in sharing a quick picture of MBA and I in Stirling this past Sunday for the highland games. After living in Scotland for almost three years, I decided it was high time to make it to some highland games. After getting rained away from the highland games in Cupar last weekend, I was really determined to make it to these games! 

Until I can post the full report, I'll leave you with one of my favorite things at the highland games: 
 This piper band was awesome! If you can ever get only a few feet away from a piper band, do it. Being really close up changes the whole experience!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.