Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Walk Through the Cotswolds

Join me on a walk through the Cotswolds to a nearby village ......

Walking through the fields of wheat

....  and through the gentle, rolling hills dotted with sheep

Cast your eyes on very old trees

.... trees with little guys hanging out beneath. Have you spotted him?

Is there another word for "heavenly"? I think I need it in my vocabulary. 


All the gold hues does my heart good. 

And the flowers! All the flowers are practically therapeutic, too!

It doesn't get more charming than this.







Would you like to move in to this one?

Or this one?

I'll take any cottage on that street!



Even with gray skies, this place is alluring.




More cottages & charm!


Ready to pack your suitcase?

3 comments:

Dee said...

Thanks for taking me along on the beautiful walk, Ashli, I loved it. In fact, I'll probably revisit a few times, after all, who knows if I'll ever get back across the ocean to see it for myself.

If you go anywhere else I'd love to walk with you again. :o)

Hilary said...

I fully expected your last photo to be of Jude Law. Thanks for posting!!

Ashli said...

Dee - I will keep that in mind on my next walk! Hopefully MBA and I will be walking somewhere around here quite soon. I hope you're doing well!

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.