Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wee Highland Dancers

Quite possibly one of the cutest things I've ever seen:

Check out the faces on our competitors. From left - we have "I don't want to be here. I'm terrified." Next up, we have "Are you ready to watch me perform? I'm good at this!" And all the way on the right, there's "Lucy in la-la-land."

And off they go .......


For being so little, they were so talented! The highland dances can be quite complex and have many steps for the little girls to remember. They were great little dancers and oh so darling!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.