Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Believe in Miracles




I received an exciting call today from my sister. Seems that my long, lost Anthropologie coat that was lost in the mail -- circa February 13 -- arrived in Nashville on this very day. My poor dad thought he was doing me a favor by mailing me the coat, which had been left stateside. Can you imagine my disappointment when my brand new coat failed to show in Edinburgh? Last spring I lost all hope. Months passed and no coat. I figured all expats from time to time just have to chock up lost valuable items in the mail when living overseas. Eight months and three days later a packaged arrived in Nashville. (It must have been on a world tour and failed to inform the rest of us!) All I can say is ... I believe in miracles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!
Mom

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.