Saturday, September 12, 2009

Brora, Brora

A new cashmere shop has opened in Edinburgh on Frederick Street with top quality cashmere sourced from Scotland. I appreciate Brora's fun twist on traditional classics. When I stopped by today, I saw tons of great stuff. Here are just a few of my favorite finds and looks:
This scarf would be the perfect solution to the cold, dark Scottish winter.
 
Such cute baby "bootees."
 
I particularly liked this unique belt. So stylish!

*All pictures from Brora's website. 

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.