Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Courtyard at MBA's School: Institut Catholique
Scotty & Becca strolling Rue Mouffetard
Evening entertainment at Dinner
My steak tartare! What a treat!
Matt digging into his creme caramel
This would be my chocolate covered pear. D-I-V-I-N-E. Plus, it's fruit so there's clearly not that many calories in there. Haha!

Yummy Escargot


Rue Mouffetard

Why yes - this would be my random photoshopped picture I love to stick in to a blog.
MBA & Scotty.


Pantheon

It's in the 90's over here and no AC! So we bought a ventilateur! What an adventure!
Someone is shooting a film. Random. But who knows -- it could be the next Bourne movie!

Can't get enough of this view. A two minute walk from our flat!




The Seine is just magical to me!

Can you tell I love it???


View of Notre Dame -- not its most popular side!

Proof that we're both in Paris at the same time.


A new daily tradition: cafe in brasseries
A view of our street

Another kind of boring view of our street -- but at least you're gaining context -- it is cute!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Yay for Paris! The pics are already great! Glad you made it safe and sound and that you're already taking in the sights! I miss you here. We're headed away to the states tomorrow, so let's be in touch over email if/when you have time!

Anonymous said...

Je taime!
Mom

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.