Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello dear family, friends, and fellow blogophiles:

I'm exhausted! Paris is wearing this girl out!!! So please pardon my absence on this little ole' blog.

Sunday we visited three museums and the Arc de Triomphe in one day. One day people! We started the morning off at the Louvre, visited Musee de l'Orangerie, lunched at a little patisserie in the 1eme, walked to Champs-Elysees, visited the Arc, then trained over to Marais to visit the Musee de Picasso. Whooohhh!

Here are a few pictures from our day:

Outside the Louvre

Waiting in Line at the Louvre

Puget Statues at the Louvre

Hammurabi's Code at the Louvre
One of many Raphael's at the Louvre

Scotty and Rebecca at l'Orangerie

MBA & I at l'Orangerie (I'm loving Monet's water lillies - my fav!)

Beautiful French Impressionism

Eiffel Tower

Where we lunched

Champs-Elysees

Arc de Triomphe

3 comments:

Cbell said...

Hey! Will you guys be there when the Tour de France arrives?

Ashli said...

Yes we will! I've already got my name on the bleachers that I want ;) Ha! I wish it worked that way!

Hilary said...

I haven't heard about your special dinner yet! I love all the pics!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ashli Sutton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://ashlielizabeth.blogspot.com.